Ingredients for "Meat Solyanka":Beef (ribs - 600, boulevard 300) - 900 g
Potatoes (large) - 1 piece
Sausage — 2 TT
Sausage (smoked, semi-smoked) - 150 g
Pickled cucumber (large, without skins) - 2 pcs
Carrots (small) - 2 pcs
Green olives — 1/2 jar.
Tomato paste-2 tbsp. l
Garlic - 2 teeth.
Lemon (in a plate)
Sour cream (in a plate)
Preparation of meat solyanka:1. Cut the veins from the meat. Chop the broth piece coarsely across the fiber. Pour water over the meat and cook the broth in a saucepan. We use a lot of water!!! It boils up a lot.
2. Remove the foam, add salt (here carefully! there will be more olives, pickle from them and cucumbers), add a couple of sprigs of parsley, a small onion and a couple of carrots. We continue to cook until the meat is ready.
3. In the meantime, prepare the sausage products, cut them into strips or circles.
4. Cut the olives.
Wash the greens and chop them.
Cut the potatoes into cubes.
Garlic - in large pieces.
Cucumbers are cleaned from the skin and also cut.
5. The meat is cooked. Take it out and let it cool down.
Filter the broth. Add potatoes to it and cook.
6. Fry the onion separately in a large frying pan.
Add the tomato and a ladle of broth. Simmer for about a minute. Add the chopped meat from the broth. We add sausages.
7. Check the readiness of the potatoes, if they are almost cooked, then transfer the contents of the pan into the pan.
It remains to add cucumbers, Olives, cucumber pickle,
Garlic and herbs.
We try for salt.
Cook for 5 minutes - and the salt pan is ready!
In a plate - a lemon...